A List Of Impressive Persuasive Essay Topics For 7th Graders
Through writing a persuasive essay, 7th graders should learn how to change the readers’ point of view of a certain situation, event, or subject. Typically, this assignment follows a traditional five- paragraph essay structure. Most successful papers are written on impressive topics, so choosing a great topic that you want to work on is important for this type of writing.
Persuasive essay topics should fascinate the readers. You need to come up with an idea that your audience can easily relate to. If you have trouble selecting the right topic for your assignment, the following list of outstanding sample persuasive essay ideas for 7th year students will help you get inspired:
- Consider the following ideas based on current social and political issues:
Choose one of the interesting topics based on abstract ideas below:
- Beauty contests should be banned.
- Prison is not the only option.
- Same-sex marriages should be legalized.
- All skiers should wear helmets.
- “Sports” food is dangerous for human health.
People won’t meet aliens until they want to meet us.
Think about writing your paper about education and school issues:
- Ghosts are not fictional.
- Since people can’t explain wonders of nature, God exists.
- Angels and demons are real.
- There is no death, as reincarnation is a fact.
Write about what bad habits people have and how they should deal with them:
- Everyone should graduate from college.
- Students should be allowed to use cell phones while at school.
- Teenagers should not earn a minimum wage.
- Teachers’ performance review should be regular and mandatory.
- Students should not eat fast food for lunch.
Find out what global issues people face today and discuss one of them:
- Drug tests should be mandatory for students as well as their teachers.
- In public, nobody should be allowed to smoke.
- The advertisement of alcohol should be banned.
- Fast food is the main reason why so many people are obese in developed countries.
- Dieting is often harmful.
- The main cause of global warming is human activity.
- Nuclear weapons could destroy the planet.
- People should consume fewer goods in order to save the environment.
- Terrorism is the biggest crime that can’t be justified.
- Women’s rights are still violated in most countries, including the U.S.
If you don’t like any of the topics presented above, you can visit your teacher and ask about where to find a list of high-quality sample ideas for a persuasive essay.